School Uniform & Tracksuit
- All new entrants to the school must follow the new uniform code.
- The uniform consists of a pale blue shirt/blouse, navy v neck jumper/cardigan, red elasticated tie( available to purchase from school office),navy skirt/pinafore/trousers.
- Plain navy tracksuit with school crest and light blue polo shirt. Tracksuits with crest embroidered on may be ordered from the school. If parents wish to buy a plain navy tracksuit elsewhere they must purchase the crest from the school at a cost of €4 and stitch it onto the tracksuit top.
- Uniform is normally worn three days a week and the tracksuit is worn twice a week. The days the pupil will wear the tracksuit is decided on a class by class basis with reference to the class timetable and activities.
- All new tracksuits purchased must be navy with the new school crest
- The school and the Board of Management are in favour of the uniform.
A uniform tracksuit is worn on P.E. days instead of the regular uniform.
It is very important that children wear runners on P.E. days for safety reasons. All footwear worn to school should be suitable for active play during lunchtime.
School uniform or tracksuits must be worn at all times except on non-uniform days and you will be notified about these.